Saturday, November 26, 2011


This is a headband i made for my friend today. Its a multi-colored headband with a black bow and bone going through it. I really hope she likes it. I am tempted to keep it for myself but I just might make another one for myself :-)
On Monday, I am having a picnic with a friend. I haven't had one of those in forever. Though you normally should have those in the summer time, I feel like fall is better since its prettier and not disgustingly hot. My only worry is it being too cold but I can deal. I went black friday shopping at Joanne fabrics and bought a basket to bring everything in. They had some pretty cool deals. I bought alot of yarn that hopefully gets put to good use. It seems like I always run out of black/red/white so quickly. I need to get that in bulk or something lol I have some more projects I am thinking of doing soon so I can't wait to start on them. Mostly horror related, cause thats how I roll.
Atleast I'm going to be hella warm this winter so that will rock. I think I'm going to start trying to learn how to knit, I am satisfied with crocheting but it will make me a double threat if I can do both. One of josh's aunts was trying to convince me to learn to knit/crochet with string. I don't think I could do that, I have zero patience and I get frustrated too easy if things don't turn out right. I can see me messing that up pretty bad. Plus I'm pretty sure thats an ancient art, I mean I'm all about vintage but not into dinosaur age things haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment