Friday, December 30, 2011

I have been trying out some looks, hopefully I can sometime soon build up my make up portfolio.
I decided to go with a green eyeshadow and a magenta lip color.



On christmas I did a look similar to this but added some red and gold sparkles.



These pictures are crappy phone pics but I'm going to start taking pictures with a better camera for my portfolio. I'm also looking to start getting into special effects make up as well so I will need willing candidates who want to look like they stepped out of a horror movie <3
I got a giftcard to ulta this christmas so you know what that means..more make up and hair dye :-) I'm pretty sure that $50 will be gone in one trip.
On a different note, I have completed my recent crochet project. A twisted turban headband. Kind of reminds me of the headwraps they had in the 1920s .
So yeah thats what I have been up to lately. Hope everyone had a good christmas. I'm not quite sure what I am doing for New Years eve but I am more looking forward to My birthday(Jan 6th)/the day after. Having a big get together at a sushi restaurant with friends. I am really hoping atleast some of my friends make an appearance, if not I will atleast have a good time eating sushi with my sis (its also her birthday, yay for being twins). I will try to post pics after the event, if anyone shows up that is lol

xoxo
Gabby Disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment